It's time again to let you in on the various AWP panel proposals I made and which were summarily rejected. Here you go:
1. Broet Lifestyles in Contemporary Writing: How to maintain memberships in your college fraternity while trying to write feminist-sensitive poetry.
2. Poetry Event Drinking etiquette for the Male: How to maintain your buzz without turning into 'that guy.'
3. Poetry Event Drinking etiquette for the Female: How to maintain your buzz and avoid 'that guy.'
4. The Ego Stroke: How to garner attention and make it look unintentional (a refresher course).
5. How to Maintain Your Dignity After an A-List poet Asks You For Your Name For The Third Time.