Friday, February 26, 2016

Places I've Recently Submitted My Poetry

Here is the list of places I have submitted my poetry to since June of 2015.  Most of them are through Submittable, and I enjoy the way they have things organized.  Other stats include:

40 different poems spread out among the listed submissions.
14 submissions are still active.
10 Journals rejected my work
10 of the poems submitted have been accepted for publication.

Sugar House Review
South Dakota Review
Atticus Review
Diode
Rogue Agent
Whale Road Review
HOUSEGUEST
Laurel Review
5x5
Palaver
Bridge 8
Copper Nickel
Dead Mule School of Southern Literature
Heron Tree
Linebreak
Birdfeast
Lavender Wolves
Typo
Compose
Ampersand
Crab Creek Review
Mid-American Review
Mouse Tales Press
Mud Season
Border Crossing
Kin
Sugar House Review (2nd time)
Stockholm Review
Notre Dame Review
Quarterly West
Gravel

No comments:

Post a Comment